The high standard of our office was set fifty years ago when the great careers of two dedicated doctors, Lyle Fettig, D.O., and Lawrence Zager, D.O., began their practice.
Lyle Fettig, D.O. started this practice in 1957 in a small office located at Grand River Road and Novi Road, where the entrance of the Novi Town Center exists today. Dr. Fettig lived upstairs and was available 24 hours a day. He frequently made house calls and became a part of many of his patients’ families.